Saturday, December 2, 2006

I M NM

Well, blogging almost was out of mind, till yesterday when i read a very, very nicely written blog. The lost love for blogging raised its cute face and i just thought maybe i should get back to scribbling thoughts on the vast www, letting people who i dont even know exist know about what my minds.

This is a blog about me, about my thoughts and above all, about life, the way i see it.

The blog has just started so there might be a few defunct links or no links at all. It might not look jazzy like most blogs. But its gonna be up and raring to go in a couple of days.

On that note, I return to blogging, reviving my Filmwala, working a bit on Karma n Konfessions and yes, telling you all...

I M NM.

3 comments:

Anah said...

Hey Nikhil,

Just came across this new bolg "I M NM"
Go ahead NM i love to read what you write so publish an article soon.

All the best!!!

HS Design LAB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HS Design LAB said...

Hey Nik,
Yaar tu likhta badda accha hai...
i loved the way u presented all that...n yaa i m eager to read more...plz yaar tujhe mere wallpapers ki KASAM...saara NOVEL mujhe Send kar de...i m dying to read all that...plz
byee n take care...
n yaa all the best